About the Job
Tenengroup is looking for a Graphic Web Designer to join the team and design all site & marketing related materials: Sites banners, Newsletters, Ads, Social content etc.
This is a full time position from our Ramat Gan’s Bursa Area offices.
Manager: Studio Manager.
- Work and develop according to brand guidelines.
- Design all site and digital (inbound & outbound) related materials (mobile & desktop).
- Design all marketing related Materials (online and print).
- Develop creative concept for the company's promotions & campaigns.
- Create and design winning creative ads to increase sale performance.
Requirements for the Job:
יש לשלוח קו"ח בצירוף תיק עבודות.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a web graphic designer.
- Experience designing for websites and online products.
- Experience designing in mobile & desktop.
- Experience maintaining and developing design elements for Website
- Very good Adobe skills.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Excellent English skills – both written and oral.
- Experienced online shopper.
- Team player.
- Fast learner with great energy.
- Bachelor of known design school.
Tenengroup Ltd. is a continually growing international e-commerce company with markets throughout North and South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. We specialize in the development, marketing, manufacturing, and exporting of a large selection of custom-made goods and services.
We develop and use our own desktop and mobile e-commerce platforms enabling us to create a unique customer purchase experience.
Our e-commerce platforms are complemented by a dedicated online marketing team well verse in all aspects of the digital media landscape.
Tenengroup stays on top on the online marketing game. Partnering with brands like Google, Facebook, and Amazon, allows us to continually increase our website’s brand exposure, and increase the amount of visitors to our web properties.
All of our software solutions are developed in-house for optimal results. We have developed unique solutions offering personalized features distinctive to our brand of owned and operated websites. Having our own software platform allows us to add additional features on the fly, without being restricted by “closed garden” e-commerce platforms.