Apester, the world’s leading digital storytelling platform, is looking for a talented and experienced graphic Designer. Our ideal candidate is ambitious and motivated, with an immediate and obvious passion for solving creative problems independently, as well as within a team environment.
Founded in 2014, Apester is a well funded, global technology startup HQ’d in NYC with offices in LDN and TLV. In the past year since its launch, we managed to exponentially grow our content-engagement network with over 400 leading publishers boasting an annual rate of billions of impressions.
Apester is offering brands a unique native-ad product with hyper-scalability and premium positioning, based on interactive content units embedded inside editorial content.
What’s the actual job?
- Design and produce on-brand visual assets; sales presentations, one sheets and other sales and marketing collaterals
- Collaborate with other designers to create a design that is simple, straightforward, and elegant
- Work with designers, product managers and engineers to create assets for all platforms
- Initiate and ship work that has big impact
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communication or similar field (Bezalel, Shenkar, H.I.T., Wizo).
- 2+ years of experience in designing for commercial companies, web or broadcast, preferably in a company with news\current affairs
- Strong portfolio of web & mobile product design that has been built and shipped to users.
- Excellent communication skills – you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, AE and Illustrator)
- Proficiency with Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint- a must!
- Experience with presentation development. Infographics and illustration
- Great eye for typography and information design
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
This position requires working full time from the company’s offices in Tel Aviv.
Not suitable for freelances.
Please provide a link to your showreel or portfolio when applying.