BI Analyst at PowToon
We’re looking for a talented BI Analyst to join our Marketing team.
The BI analyst will be in charge of all data driven aspects of the company activity, serve as a subject matter expert, implement analytical applications, approaches and methodologies and will turn raw data into actionable insights. Responsible for developing analytical reporting and data solutions by translating business requirements into SQL queries, data mapping specifications, reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Manage all of the company analytics tools
- Manage the company BI DB
- Create, manage and maintain ETL processes
- Develop reporting around any new business critical request
- Provide timely ad-hoc analysis as required
- Ensure that reporting and data solutions are tested and in line with functional and data requirements, and meet a high standard of quality
- Work collaboratively with counterparts in the business (Marketing, Product etc.)
- BA graduate, preferably in economics/industrial engineering
- +5 year experience in data analysis. Past experience analysing data of: sales, digital marketing, web analytics, online applications (users behaviors, events etc.) – must!
- Writing complex SQL queries – must!
- High level of experience with Tableau (as an editor/publisher) – must!
- Experience working in Hi-Tech companies – advantage
- ETL process configuration – advantage
- Experience with Google Analytics/Mixpanel – advantage
- Fluent English
PowToon is a simple and intuitive software that allows anyone to create AWESOME animated videos and presentations.
With over 11 million users and counting, PowToon is used by virtually all Fortune 500 companies, business professionals, educators, students and individuals worldwide.